I was away at Visakhapatnam the last three days - a wedding in the family. It was a nice trip, especially because we were staying right next to the sea at the Palm Beach. This meant that I had access to the beach when ever I wished. Needless to say a lot of time was spent there. I definitely have some kind of a secret affinity with the sea; there seems to be a hypnotic pull and I can't seem to release myself from its hold. I can sit for hours together on the beach and stare out into the waters. And that is what happened this time too, much to the annoyance of many.
I have decided to upload some more pictures of sunrises and sunsets from my recent vacation. And you can view them here.
Monday, December 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
..this is off-topic but ..i wanted to wish you a happy new year..
Lovely pictures Emma.
[kuffir] Thanks kuffir, and a very happy new year to you too.
[mridula] Thanks mridula. I hope you had a wonderful vacation. And of course a very happy new year to you.
This is EXACTLY how I feel, Emma. I go to Goa, my home, every 2-3 months and I do just that. I sit and I stare at the sea. It's like the waves talk with those sounds and then it's an unending conversation.
Albeit small, I think this was a lovely post :)
Happy New Year. May it bring prosperity and Joy to you and your near ones.
[truman] Thanks so much... And a very happy and prosperous new year to you as well.
Post a Comment