Monday, December 05, 2005

But honestly...

Seinfeld in a recently-aired episode opines (not verbatim, but gist of it), "I just don't get how women can pour hot wax on their body and rip off the hair without wincing yet be scared of cockroaches". Hmmmm... But honestly, I don't get it either!



I just don't believe this - A TV reporter barges into the ICU of a well-known hospital in order to interview a star who is recuperating after a major surgery. I have been a journalist for five years, yet I cannot completely fathom such behaviour. Is it just the story that matters these days? Is there nothing called right and wrong?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yet another example of the low standards that Indian Journalism is touching nowadays. And who are the leading horses? TOI and most of the hindi news channels, of course!

In case you havent read my take on a very similar topic, it's here.