Friday, December 02, 2005

Back

I am back after a wonderful and much-deserved vacation, and I am still trying to catch up on stuff happening here. In all these days, I have steadfastly tried to stay away from the computer; I have not let thoughts of office or the tasks list of everyday life trouble me in any manner. For these ten days I truly was away from the mundane stuff of day to day living. What has happened on the vacation? A lot, one could say. A few epiphanies (as foreseen by a friend before I left), a few decisions and a lot of looking inward. All this apart from the wonderful sights one got to see. I shall write more about all of these (more of Vacation Postcards and Vacation Musings) hopefully in the days to come. Will also try and post some pictures here as and when I get time.

2 comments:

Sujatha Bagal said...

Hi Emma, welcome back!

Anonymous said...

[sujatha] Thanks... it is good to be back.