In the concrete jungles as the ones we live in, the beauty of nature seems to get lost in the bricks and mortar one sees around us. Yet, there are moments when nature has a way of warming your heart. I have always loved sunrises and sunsets, not really sure why though. It is probably the intermingling of colours streaked across in the sky - from red to orange to yellow, or the hue that the clouds take on from the rays of the sun or probably just the serenity of the moment. I just lose myself in the tranquility surrounding me, and never seem to get enough of it.

Today, I did manage to get my camera out and successfully captured some of those moments. Despite the concrete structures looming in the horizon, it is a beautiful morning:

More nature posts and pics:
here,
here and
here
No comments:
Post a Comment