Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wonders of nature

This is just a picture post; a few pictures I took recently of the sun setting in the horizon from the top of my house. Such images imprinted on my mind always amaze me - look around you; it is a concrete jungle that actually one sees, yet nature has a way of warming your heart.










4 comments:

Vijay said...

Really nice snaps .. I was wondering, if the same snaps were to be looked at from bottom upwards, it would actually resemble a sunrise, since one doesn't know whether the sun was at the east or the west :) Well, sometimes the visual medium can also be misleading eh ? Just a point of view. Don't get me wrong.

Emma said...

[Vijay] Thank you very much... You are of course right. There is another way of looking at these pics... but I do believe the concrete jungle you see in the pic will give it away :)

mridula said...

Lovely sunset in spite of some traces of concrete jungle

Anonymous said...

[mridula] Thanks Mridula...