It has been threatening to rain in Hyderabad for a while. Just doesn't happen. Every day, the clouds come hovering, menacingly at times; the billowing breeze whirling the leaves around, the darkening of the sky, the heavy smell in the air, the anticipation of the earth ready to receive it as somewhere in the distance the thunder rolls. But the pitter-patter, the sound of the rain - well, that is not to be. I love this time of the year, I wait in anticipation to feel those drops of rain fall over me, gently drop down my face, kisses on my warm skin; I love the smell of the earth as the rain drops and mud intermingle and become one. That is not to be, not as yet. We wait, in anticipation, for the monsoon to really set in.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lovely video, did you edit it?
[mridula] Yes I did create and edit it - used a few pics I managed to click using my cell phone.
hi,
mmm...that was a simple and beautiful rain clouds of my city!
Thanks.
Post a Comment