Wednesday, December 05, 2007

New entrant into the family


That is V's daughter - born 3rd December at 1:17 am. The mother and daughter are doing fine. I am extremely glad. As H says, now I have three daughters, with one more on the way.

In other news, my niece is in India and she is oh_so_extremely_cute. It totally gladdens my heart that she has taken to me so easily, snuggling up to me and settling down with me in no time.

Bro is getting married on the 14th, and things are getting more and more hectic. With age, they say, wisdom dawns. But I so totally don't understand some things even today - especially when people refuse to leave you alone and let things be. Is it that difficult for others to understand that what they believe in is not necessarily "the norm"? Or am I just being difficult?

1 comment:

Mridula said...

No no, I am in the same boat :)