Monday, August 14, 2006

I won! I won!

I know I sound rather excited about it - but this truly is the first time I have actually won anything in my entire life. And to think, just the other day we were talking about how neither us nor anyone we know ever wins any of these contests! Okay, here is what I won - a free return ticket on GoAir to any of their sectors!

I had participated in a unique contest - GoPagal GoBlog Tagging contest - organized by PaGaLGuy.com. All I had to do as part of this contest was to blog about my favourite GoAir sector, and tag 4 other bloggers while making a post with the details given by PaGaLGuy. Finally, this post had to be sumitted at the contest site. That is it! Yes, as simple as that.

On Friday, I got a mail (and a comment on one of my posts) informing me that I was the winner. As Hubby says, sometimes even I get lucky :)! Of course, many thanks to PaGaLGuy.com Contests Team.

2 comments:

Shruthi said...

Hey that is SO COOL!! :)) Congrats!

Emma said...

[shruthi] Thanks a lot....